Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Shield not working – Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus includes a number of shields, which works in the background and protects your system. These shields persistently monitor your system and protect your system from the viruses or malware. Webroot SecureAnywhere includes Real-time Shield, Rootkit Shield, Web Shield, Offline Shield and many others. The Real-time Shield observes the unknown programs and if found any threats then block them to download on your system. Offline Shield offers the protection of your system even if you are not connected to the internet.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Shield not working
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus shields are pre-configured, so there will be no need to configure any settings. But if you want to disable or enable any of the shields then you can do that from the Webroot SecureAnywhere dashboard. If the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus shield not working then your system may become vulnerable to the viruses. Here we are going to discuss step-by-step procedure which will help you to resolve the issue.
Steps to fix Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus shield not working issue:
Uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus shield using CMD:
- Press Windows key along with the R key, to open the Run dialog box.
- Now type CMD in the search box and then press enter, which will open the command prompt.
- You need to type C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe – uninstall, and then press enter, to uninstall Webroot.
- Now confirm the uninstallation process by entering the CAPTCHA code in the required field, when prompted.
- Now restart your system and then try to install the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Shield again on your system.
Clean Install of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Shield:
- First of all, you need to download a copy of your product online to install on your system.
- Visit www.webroot.com/safe and then click Download Now and then open downloads folder.
- Now double click on the downloaded file in order to run the installer and then follow the instructions.
- Enter 20 digit Webroot keycode in the required field and then click Install Software.
- Wait until the installation process is finished and then click Close to complete the process.
- Now restart your system to save the changes you have made and start protecting your system.
By uninstalling and reinstalling the Webroot product you will be able to resolve the Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus shield not working issue from your device. In case you need any help related the Webroot product then you may contact Webroot Support. You can also visit us at webroot.com/safe for the further assistance and information.